Pixyz Plugin for Unity 2020.2
The Pixyz Plugin for Unity is a fully integrated plugin for Unity that enables the use of 3D data from the engineering world (Automotive, Aerospace, Naval, Architectural, Building, [...] industries) to create ready-to-use assets for realtime applications made in Unity 3D.
- Support for almost all industrial formats (see complete list)
- Preservation of the Product Tree (or hierarchy) and Metadata
- High quality tessellation through optimized presets
- Automatic repair of surfaces and meshes
- Creation of LODs through automatic or custom process
- Automatic creation of UVs (and UVs for lightmapping)
- Creation of prefabs
- Support for point clouds
- Easy to use and powerful algorithms to process models that are already in Unity (see toolbox)
- Automatic solution to optimize and stage data based on rules (see rule engine)
If you are a newcomer, please take a look at the Getting Started page for information on how to install and activate the plugin !
What's new in 2020.2 version
WIth our 2020.2 version, Pixyz Plugin for Unity is getting through consequent changes. Refer to What's new in 2020.2 page to get updated on the changes and the new features it brings.