Floating License Activation
A license is required to run Pixyz License Server. For license activation, follow this procedure:
1) Once Pixyz License Server is launched, go to the "License" tab to create a license file
2) Select "Generate"
3) Fill the License Form, the following parameters are required:
- Server IP address
- Server Port
- Contact's name and email
3) Select "Generate" to save an Activation code (as a *.lic file) on your computer
4) The generated Activation code must now be activated by Pixyz. Send it at email@example.com, Pixyz will send back an activated license which must be installed to finalize Pixyz Server License setup
5) Go to the "License" tab, select "Install" and browse to the "license.lic" file received from Pixyz
6) You might be asked to run a Windows installation executable, click “Yes”
7) To complete the setup, Pixyz License Server must be restarted after license installation
Floating licenses management
From the "Get tokens info from Server" tab, you can verify license installation and available tokens.