Since loading and optimizing complex and heavy CAD files requires a lot of computing power, you should use Pixyz Studio with the best hardware configuration possible (powerful CPU-GPU, lot of RAM).
Find below the recommended and minimum system configurations to run Pixyz Studio efficiently:
Recommended for AR/VR
- Processor: Intel Core i7 2 GHz or faster
- RAM: 16 GB or more
- Graphics Hardware: nVidia GeForce GTX 980Ti or better
- Disk Space: 1 GB or more (with dynamic swap)
- Operating System: Windows 10, 64-bit
- Processor: 86 dual-core 2GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics Hardware: OpenGL 4 compatible
- Disk Space: 200 MB
- Operating System: Windows XP / 7 / 10 64-bit
WARNING AMD graphic cards are not supported, using one might result in a poor experience of Pixyz Studio. We recommend using nVidia graphic cards.
- Getting Started with VR Development (article by Unity)