Pixyz Studio 2020.2
Welcome to Pixyz Studio 2020.2 online documentation!
The aim of this documentation is to explain Pixyz Studio features and functionalities, and demonstrate its ease of use and power.
Read the following topic to get started with Pixyz Studio 2020.2: What's New in Pixyz Studio 2020.2
With Pixyz Studio, create optimized 3D assets with perfectly tessellated meshes from almost any CAD model, ready to be exported to any 3D staging tool like Unity, 3DS Max, Maya, Unreal Engine...
Pixyz Studio is the perfect tool for bringing complex data from the CAD-engineering world to the visualization world, allowing effortless integration for creating new and powerful visualization experiences.
Pixyz Studio helps companies and 3D users re-use their CAD data for any visualization scenario.
The documentation is divided in several topics :
- A What's New in Pixyz Studio 2020.2 section presenting major features, release notes and Python API change logs
- A Getting Started section with information on how to install and activate the program, including a glossary and the supported I/O formats
- A User Interface overview with details on each menu and panel
- A Pixyz Fundamentals section to explain all there is to know about CAD/3D concepts and Pixyz concepts
- A Working With Pixyz Studio section with several sections to help you take the most out of this powerful tool
- An API Documentation section documenting all Python API functions
This documentation also contains information about Pixyz Batch, which is a product derived from Pixyz Studio.
INTERACTIVELY PREPARE & OPTIMIZE ANY CAD DATA FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS