Pixyz Plugin for Unity 2021.1
The Pixyz Plugin for Unity is a fully integrated plugin for Unity that enables the use of 3D data from the engineering world (Automotive, Aerospace, Naval, Architectural, Building, [...] industries) to create ready-to-use assets for realtime applications made in Unity 3D.
- Support for almost all industrial formats (see complete list)
- Preservation of the Product Tree (or hierarchy) and Metadata
- High quality tessellation through optimized presets
- Automatic repair of surfaces and meshes
- Creation of LODs through automatic or custom process
- Automatic creation of UVs (and UVs for lightmapping)
- Creation of prefabs
- Support for point clouds
- Easy to use and powerful algorithms to process models that are already in Unity (see toolbox)
- Automatic solution to optimize and stage data based on rules (see rule engine)
If you are a newcomer, please take a look at the Getting Started page for information on how to install and activate the plugin !