Like many other CAD solutions, the Product Structure in Pixyz Review designates the scene tree (or scene hierarchy), that provides a structured view of the occurrences in the scene.
When a CAD/3D model is imported in Pixyz Review, the Product Structure reflects its hierarchy as it was designed in the CAD/3D solution that produced it.
It displays by default : The name of the occurrence and its visibility.
Then, this hierarchy can be modified to fit the user's need, interactively. You can :
- Search for occurrence(s)
- Move occurrences in Product Structure
- Delete occurrences
- Create group of occurrences
- Show/Inherit/Hide occurrence(s)
- Copy/Paste/Duplicate occurrence(s)
- Expand/Collapse all or children
You can as well decide to display further informations regarding the occurrences thanks to fast properties.