Pixyz Studio 2022.1
Welcome to Pixyz Studio 2022.1 online documentation!
The aim of this documentation is to explain Pixyz Studio features and functionalities, and demonstrate its ease of use and power.
Read the following topic to get started with Pixyz Studio 2022.1: What's New in Pixyz Studio 2022.1
With Pixyz Studio, create optimized 3D assets with perfectly tessellated meshes from almost any CAD model, ready to be exported to any 3D staging tool like Unity, 3DS Max, Maya, Unreal Engine...
Pixyz Studio is the perfect tool for bringing complex data from the CAD-engineering world to the visualization world, allowing effortless integration for creating new and powerful visualization experiences.
Pixyz Studio helps companies leverage their 3D/CAD data, preparing it for Real-time 3D use, and for any visualization scenario.
The documentation is divided in several topics :
- What's New in Pixyz Studio 2022.1 section presenting major features
- Getting Started section with information on how to install and activate the program, including a glossary and the supported I/O formats
- User Interface overview with details on each menu and panel
- Pixyz & Data Preparation Fundamentals section to explain all there is to know about CAD/3D concepts and Pixyz concepts
- Working With Pixyz Studio section with several sections to help you take the most out of this powerful tool
- API Reference section documenting all Python API functions
This documentation also contains information about Pixyz Scenario Processor, which is basically an headless version of Pixyz Studio meant for automation purposes.