I use PiXYZ Software products (PiXYZ Studio, PiXYZ ), what should I know?
PiXYZ Software collects information about your device, including IP address, in order to generate your license files.
I visit the PiXYZ Software website, what should I know?
We collect log info, including IP address and device data, related to your visits to our site, through Google Analytics. Those information are used to monitor traffic.
Information We May Collect or Receive (Depending on Which Product or Service Is Used)
Information that you or others actively provide, including:
- Email address
- Physical or mailing address
- Phone number
- Name and contact information for a business or organization
- Password(s) that Users create to access parts of the Service
- Billing or financial account information and tax or government IDs:
- When Users provide payment (e.g. credit card) information to make a purchase, that information is sent to payment processors who assist PiXYZ Software. PiXYZ Software’s payment system is not designed to store credit card numbers.
- For licensing system, we may collect:
- Serial number and Number of CPUs present
- Mac addresses of network interfaces
- IP address
- Date/time of access
- Metaverse Technologies, 6 rue Escudier, Boulogne Billancourt, FRANCE