THE ULTIMATE CAD DATA PREPARATION & OPTIMIZATION SOFTWARE.
PiXYZ STUDIO is a unique 3D data preparation tool providing the best-in-class Tessellator, enabling the transformation of CAD data from industry-leading solutions (Catia, NX, Solidworks…) into lightweight, optimized meshes. Its interactive graphical user interface gives access to a large set of features and algorithms.
PiXYZ STUDIO EDITOR is a premium version that also lets users create Python scripts to automate complex data preparation tasks.
PiXYZ STUDIO & STUDIO EDITOR help companies and 3D users re-use their CAD data for any visualization scenario.
1. IMPORT a native CAD file within PiXYZ STUDIO: CATPart, 3DXML, Solidworks, JT, STEP...
See formats supported in PiXYZ STUDIO
2. ASSEMBLE at scale large CAD files, conform them in an efficient way.
3. TESSELLATE CAD models, turning them into light 3D meshes using powerful tessellation algorithms, with automatic UV assignment.
4. INTERACTIVELY treat your 3D meshes with an easy-to-use and intuitive user interface. Combine and process them dynamically with the possibility of reversing actions (modifier stack, NURBS conservation) according to your scenario.
5. OPTIMIZE your 3D models using a large and powerful set of algorithms: Tree optimization, Decimation, Defeaturing, Hidden Removal, UV automatic unwrapping... and many more!
6. EXPORT lightweight and optimized tessellated models to your favorite staging tools: Unity3D, Unreal Engine, VRED, WebGL, 3DSMax, Maya, SketchUp...
7. SAVE your optimized 3D model to our native PiXYZ format to enjoy better flexibility and efficiency during the content creation and optimization process.
A COMPELLING SOLUTION
CAD format compatibility
Collaborate easily with your partners without worrying about format compatibility
See formats supported
in PiXYZ STUDIO
Access to the original product hierarchy (full scene tree) and to dedicated functions for optimizing it
Get the best out of your CAD data and your optimization process by using powerful algorithms: Tessellation, CAD topology correction, Decimation, Healing...
Keep the entire preparation history thanks to PiXYZ STUDIO’s dynamic modifier stack; iterate and fine-tune only the parts requiring further optimization
Scripting editor *
Create and save your own automatized process using Python script editor and automated script generation
Scripting scenarios generations *
PiXYZ STUDIO EDITOR allows you to define and create scripted scenarios to be run in PiXYZ PIPELINE, a powerful tool for transversal integration and CAD optimization automatization
* only available in PiXYZ STUDIO EDITOR, see Pricing below for more information
Powerful featuresFind out more about PiXYZ STUDIO powerful and innovative features (see the overall list) (see the overall list)
STUDIO WORKFLOW EXAMPLE
Here is an example of a typical workflow that can be processed in PiXYZ STUDIO to efficiently prepare and optimize your CAD models.
POWERFUL INTEGRATED SCRIPTING EDITOR – Available only in STUDIO EDITOR
Create and save your own automatized process using the embedded Python script editor and automated script generation. PiXYZ STUDIO EDITOR also allows you to define and create scripted scenarios to be used in PiXYZ PIPELINE.
Tweaking your 3D meshes in PiXYZ STUDIO is easy and operations can be reversed or modified, thanks to the modifier stack accessible from the interface that gives you access to the operation history. The modifier stack provides flexible and selective tuning presets.
PiXYZ Tessellator creates high quality, low density meshes from almost any CAD model. It provides efficient and very fast tessellation as well as a highly reduced and optimized number of polygons.
PiXYZ can remove specific features from a CAD model e.g. through holes, blind holes and soon, fillets and chamfers. It removes targeted features, depending on the input settings.
PiXYZ trimming solution reduces the polygon density of a mesh by deleting vertices. It allows for precise control and perfect preservation of model topology, normals distortion and texture coordinates (UVW).
PiXYZ can remove non-visible (from a spherical camera) parts, polygons or patches. The Smart Hidden Removal function deletes parts, patches or polygons not visible from a set of cameras automatically generated.
PiXYZ offers CAD and Mesh repair features, such as CAD topology correction, removal of duplicated faces/patches, face reconnection, polygon reconnection, normals/faces orientation unification, etc…
Who is it for ?
Anyone who needs to take advantage of their 3D database: CAD experts, engineering & manufacturing departments, communication & marketing departments, agencies, interactive 3D developers, 3D artists, architecture firms...
annual node-locked licenses
1800 € / year
4800 € / year
1 year subscription renewable
Includes all PiXYZ STUDIO formats (see more) (see more) and (features) (features)
Includes Python scripting special feature with embedded scripting editor window (except Import/Export functions: no batch processing)
Node-locked / Per seat license
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION REQUIRED
Floating licences or permanent licences
Contact us if you need floating licenses, permanent licenses, or if you have any specific demand
System configuration required
- Processor: intel core i7 3ghz or more
- Ram: 32Gb or more
- Graphics hardware: nvidia geforce GTX780 or more, quadro k4000 or more
- Disk space: 1go or more (with dynamic swap)
- operating system: windows seven, 8.1, 10 64-bit
- Processor: 86 dual-core 2ghz
- Ram: 4gb
- Graphics hardware: opengl 3 compatible
- Disk space: 200mb
- operating system: windows seven, 8.1, 10 64-bit
PiYXZ Review is being updated and will be available very soon!
PiYXZ Studio is being updated and will be available very soon!
PiYXZ PLUGIN for Unreal Engine is being updated and will be available very soon!
PiYXZ PLUGIN for Unity is being updated and will be available very soon!
EVALUATION LICENSES FOR BETA VERSION COMING VERY SOON...